Hydrosite system shown provides 4-station decontamination with dual Hydropad platform lanes. System is engineered and manufactured for closed-loop operation to remove contaminants and reuse water.
Hydro Engineering, Inc. pioneered mobile watercraft decontamination beginning in 2008. Our evolution of innovation for mobile applications has expanded tremendously. When combined with our Hydromat collection system environmental responsibility is maintained.
System is all above ground, employs patented Hydropad decontamination platform 20' wide by 40' long and has been in operation over 9-years. System is engineered and manufactured for closed-loop operation to achieve ultimate environmental responsibility.
Hydrosite Integrated System and patented Hydropad combination provide best available technology (BAT) for effective watercraft decontamination and wastewater management. Modular and all above ground simplifies installation or relocation as desired or required.
Hydro Engineering, Inc., decontamination systems are the best solution for invasive species prevention.
Hydro Engineering, Inc. knowledge and experience spans more than 35-years with over 15-years focus on decontamination for AIS Prevention support.
HEI AIS PROGRAM SUPPORT
- Program conceptual design assistance
- Site and logistical planning
- System and equipment design
- Installation and operational coordination
- Operator training for inspection, operation and maintenance
- Full turnkey AIS Prevention Program support
HEI DECONTAMINATION SYSTEMS (BAT)
- Hydrosite Integrated Systems
- Fixed system stand-alone equipment
- Mobile decontamination systems
- Fixed and mobile system combinations
- Wheeled portable decontamination systems
- Existing location upgrades and retrofits
- Proven effective accessory decontamination attachments
- Precision Thermal Management (PTM)