Portable Wash Racks
Hydropad wash pads mean that getting in compliance with EPA rules and ever-expanding environmental laws just got easier. The Hydropad portable wash rack system allows you to quickly deploy a complete Wash/Collect/Recycle or Pre-Treatment system in a fraction of the time it takes to construct a wash rack. Our modular systems can accommodate any size equipment you need to wash.
Why Thousands of Hydropads are in Daily Use
- Durability! Hydropads are more durable than concrete
- Safety Rail System walking surface provides a non-skid walking area
- Our patented side gutter equals simple and easy cleanup of water and solids
- Hydropads are the strongest portable wash pad in existence
- Optional galvanized steel sidewalls contain water splash
- 2, 12, 30, and 75 ton per axle weight ratings
- All Hydropads are 8' long
- Widths vary: 8', 10', 12', 14', 16', and 20'
- Hydropads can connect to make any size wash rack required for your application
- Walls; 4' and 6' high
- NEW 10' outside walls rated for 70 MPH constant wind loads
- Ramps: 2' and 4' wide, 5' or 10' long
- Rain tarp
- Flip gutter
- Drive-in clean-out tray
- Side gutter drag conveyor for automated solids removal
We Have Experienced Savings of $14,5000 per Month
"The attention to detail in the planning phase was a true reflection on the success of the roll out of the equipment."
It only takes 5 minutes to completely wash a car with this system
"The portable car wash system they build suits our needs perfectly."
Wexford Plantation's Brian Murray Speaks Out
"We feel confident in recommending Hydro Engineering to anyone."