Take a close look at this photo. Using Hydro Biodigesters and a central Hydrokleen filtration system that is connected to many CNC machines cleans this machine tool.
What a great way to extend the life of machine coolant and eliminate the smell at the same time. Combine Hydrokleen CMAFU-2 filtration system and Hydro Biodigesters.
Machine Tool Coolant Cleaning
The CMAFU-2 filtration unit was designed to clean and maintain coolant in all types of cutting and grinding machines. The CMAFU-2 filters down to 5 microns nominal. Its 100-yard filter media roll automatically replenishes itself with no cartridges to change.
By filtering out solid contaminants you save money in many ways:
- By filtering coolant it will last longer and cut your purchases dramatically
- You will save money on disposal costs of the used coolant
- The wear and tear to your machinery will decrease
- Your cutting tools will last longer
- It will even help you produce better product
- One CMAFU-2 can be rolled from machine to machine-performing coolant cleaning periodically on every cutting or grinding machine in your shop.
Centralized Machine Shop Coolant Cleaning
A Hydrokleen recycling system can be a centralized machine shop coolant cleaning system that services multiple CNC, milling and/or grinding machines. These systems provide up to 50 gallons per minute of filtered coolant back to your machines.